The SWC 2022 Daily and Total Mileage Thread

Road Runner

40 miles commuting

3 miles of walking (just tracking a couple of lunch walks

1.5 hours of Xanadu laps (didn't track mileage)

If I do anything exercise related today I will post that later.  Possibly I will just do chores, which is lots of movement but hard to track.  On that note, the 40 hour workweek is bullshit.  If two people work full time jobs it leaves really no time for chores, housework and grocery shopping.  The struggle is real for people without hired staff.   I like to keep our home tidy.  That means part of a day of my weekend is mopping, scrubbing and cleaning. not ideal.  

:check:

• Heart 2
  • Hugs 1

2 hikes this weekend. 

3.33 (I think it was closer to 3.9 on the signpost) around a lake on Orcas. 298  feet gained. Flat but purty

Then Sunday 6.69 on a mostly uphill hike to a viewpoint. 1450' gained. Service road until the cut off to the viewpoint. We missed the cutoff & hiked a little more uphill. Then back & out 1.1 mile to the viewpoint. I thought I might have overshot the end point as I got a text from T Mobile saying....Welcome to Canada.  I must have pinged a cell tower in Vancouver

20220220_155257.jpg

• Heart 3
  • Awesome 1

Totals as of 2/22/22    :)

On 1/1/2022 at 2:19 AM, Road Runner said:

2022 FORUM ACTIVITY TOTALS

Cycling 

Miles            

Running      

Miles

Walking

Miles

Skiing / SS

Miles 

Gym / Swimming / Other   

25:40

Hrs:min

• Heart 2

Saturday 2/26 trainer 14.08 miles

Sunday 2/27 9.31 miles   had to quit after a half hour. No rest days make legs weak. Just didn't have much in the tank

Going to lay off Monday & Tuesday & see how it is. I have a crown to be placed on Wednesday so it may be a while

• Heart 3

On 2/27/2022 at 5:04 PM, Scrapr said:

Saturday 2/26 trainer 14.08 miles

Sunday 2/27 9.31 miles   had to quit after a half hour. No rest days make legs weak. Just didn't have much in the tank

Going to lay off Monday & Tuesday & see how it is. I have a crown to be placed on Wednesday so it may be a while

Rest days are bigly important!