New Year Breakfast

petitepedal

2 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

:dontknow: I could have more pizza

I'll have my left overs tonight for dinner. My pizza came oot delicious. Thin cracker crust. Green pepper, ham, fresh sliced pepperoni, Jalapeno flavored diced tomatos :) Eh, too early for dinner so its coffee only :D

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1

I had frozen some unbaked cinnamon rolls at Christmas. I cooked them this morning. Einstein and Ryan loved them. The other dogs got a piece of chicken. Cinnamon rolls aren’t really good for Airedales but Ryan is eating anything he wants. 

• Heart 1
  • Hugs 2

12 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

What kind of tea, though?

I am going to make an egg scramble with diced onion and yellow or orange pepper, and maybe a bit of jalapeno in there, too.

Twining's Earl Grey. The real original  Earl Grey.

Last night, I drank up all  my jasmine loose tea...from China.  :( 

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1

28 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

What kind of tea, though?

I am going to make an egg scramble with diced onion and yellow or orange pepper, and maybe a bit of jalapeno in there, too.

I had Earl Grey when I was doing laundry...last of that holiday treat with milk and sugar...any number of black or Oolongs are in line...I will probably have a pot while doing the next batch of cookies :whistle:. It is certainly a 2 pot day :loveshower:

• Heart 2

3 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

I had Earl Grey when I was doing laundry...last of that holiday treat with milk and sugar...any number of black or Oolongs are in line...I will probably have a pot while doing the next batch of cookies :whistle:. It is certainly a 2 pot day :loveshower:

Have you tried the cranberry autumn tea?