I am getting so gray

Dirtyhip

Some young kid came in and age came up.  I told him I was over 45.  He was like "you can't be that old"

:o  :angry:   OLD?  He called me OLD!

Typical woman. Reading things into someone statement that they didn't say or intend. The word "old" is used to describe a number related to age. If someone is 8 years old, that doesn't mean they are old.

Don't ask how those pants make you ass look either.

Typical woman. Reading things into someone statement that they didn't say or intend. The word "old" is used to describe a number related to age. If someone is 8 years old, that doesn't mean they are old.

Don't ask how those pants make you ass look either.

My ass is poppin.  No worries there. 

Neck down...I feel pretty good about.  Neck up....Who is this lady in the mirror?

I am in the same boat, DH...., more and more flecs of gray everyday it seems.  I used to fret but then I think of my cousin, who was raised like my sister.  She was the same age as me and died of cervical cancer at 33 years old.  She literally would have cut off her right arm to live long enough to see gray hair on her own head..., so i refuse to worry about it.

Don't hate it, embrace it. Gray hair is a privilege denied to far too many

• Heart 3

I am not a fan of the gray hair, but that is just personal opinion.  I wish I didn't have it, and I wish the world didn't have it.  If I had long or long-ish hair, dye it I would, pronto.  But I don't have long or long-ish hair, so I don't.  I am getting a little bummed about the gray whiskers that grow in when I don't shave.  

I say hide that stuff under toxic chemicals.

I have been told "sport my gray!  you earned it!".  mrs_az_cylist has a different opinion of the gray hair on my face, sideburns, and temples.  To make her happy I will try some of that stuff that leaves some gray hair.  But if it wasnt for her, I would not do it.  And the rest of the hair on my head is starting to get some gray streaks too.

I am getting a little bummed about the gray whiskers that grow in when I don't shave.  

Facial hair is totally grey. I catch hell when I don't shave. She calls me geezer. That gal is mean.

Yep.  I used to let my beard grow out some for the "unshaven" look.  But now with the gray whiskers, it just makes me look really old and possibly homeless.   :(  :(

Here is the honest truth...you can go the home color route or the salon route...or you can go the natural route...or you can do a blend of highlights with your natural gray and  ease into it.   I have a friend who is just a year older than I am and she has this lovely long white hair...and it looks great...and if mine was as gray/white as hers..I would embrace it like nothing...Mine on the other hand is still more mousey than white...so I opt to color it....It is a personal choice and there are ups and downs to both....Go for what makes you feel the best.

• Heart 2

I am not a fan of the gray hair, but that is just personal opinion.  I wish I didn't have it, and I wish the world didn't have it.  If I had long or long-ish hair, dye it I would, pronto.  But I don't have long or long-ish hair, so I don't.  I am getting a little bummed about the gray whiskers that grow in when I don't shave.  

I say hide that stuff under toxic chemicals.

To no advantage.  Coloring grays is the short cut to vanity.  Much better to be at peace with appearances and spend resources and time building what's on the inside to live in grace.