When is your follow up doctor appointment?

Airehead

Just now, petitepedal said:

:whistle:  I forgot to schedule the big squeeze in November...I gotta do that..Usually I see my primary in January..but I want to work a bit on my numbers..like for a month :whistle: before I have my physical..

Schedule PCP now and she will get you in for March. 

• Haha 1

I'm seeing a new GP in late January.  I've had the same doctor for over 20 years, and over the years she moved more into administration.  She recently moved into admin full time and so I had to get a new doctor.  I've heard nice things about her, but I'll see in a few weeks.

• Heart 1

4 minutes ago, Kirby said:

I'm seeing a new GP in late January.  I've had the same doctor for over 20 years, and over the years she moved more into administration.  She recently moved into admin full time and so I had to get a new doctor.  I've heard nice things about her, but I'll see in a few weeks.

Best of luck. I had a very good  GP for first few years when I moved and was lucky because our city population was busting out in growth. Then she moved to British Columbia to practice medicine. Thankfully my present physician who is probably a decade younger than my sis-doc., is fine too.  My preference has been for a female GP for the past few decades.

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, az_cyclist said:

Oncologist in March, endocrinologist in May, should see the dermatologist soon, PCP either May or August

Report back to us

46 minutes ago, Further said:

I see a cardiologist in a couple weeks. No issues. 

Hmm, then why a cardio?

12 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

PCP in the morning, neuro Thursday.

Good to hear. Both will be important 

• Heart 1

31 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

Eye doctor on Thursday, oncologist on the 12th. This is the first follow up with her since my chemo in August. I have been having blood work for her every three weeks. Kidney doctor Feb 2nd and dermatologist on the 12th.

You will have lots of reporting to do here

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

Mine too

Me too. Years ago, an old phart worked in our department, said, I’m never going to a female doctor. I asked him why. He said they don’t have the same competency as a male doctor. I replied that I’d rather see a female doctor. He scoffed and asked why. I said prostate exam. If someone is going to finger my butt, I’d rather it be a woman. But you do you. The whole office busted out laughing. 

• Awesome 1

1 minute ago, Tizeye said:

Jan 14th...follow-up with orthopedic surgeon (him, not his PA or other staff)

Jan 31...annual VA appointment. This time will be a video appointment...which seams weird for a physical. 

They will have you weigh yourself, take your own temperature, take your own blood pressure and pulse. That’s the easy part but when they tell you to stick your finger up your butt and tell them what you feel that’s the hard part.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, Longjohn said:

They will have you weigh yourself, take your own temperature, take your own blood pressure and pulse. That’s the easy part but when they tell you to stick your finger up your butt and tell them what you feel that’s the hard part.

I will simulate the last but dip my finger in chocolate off camera. Then proceed to lick my finger on camera. “Hmmmm, not bad”

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, Kirby said:

Good luck.  My excellent GP moved to Hawaii and I got assigned to the old doctor who owned the several-doctors, several-offices practice.

I thought I would soon be looking for a new GP, but the guy I got had stayed on top of things and did some things better than the guy who went to Hawaii.

Just now, Chris... said:

It’s been a very frustrating experience. Had lots of tests with no answers. Still waiting for a follow up appointment 

I really hope you get answers soon.  The not knowing is a tough pace to be.  They had me diagnosed in about a week.  MRI on brain and spine was done. then they confirmed it with a spinal tap.  The saw the lesions in the MRI and the proteins were found in my spinal tissue.  I have both brain and spinal MS. The lesions were in my brain and C spine.

Do know that this can be managed, if it does prove to be what you think.  

Thinking about ya out here.

• Heart 1
  • Hugs 2