I am ready to strangle the bike commuter

Dirtyhip

I will suggest this method...I used it once  on a creepy guy.  Stand up (hopefully across a table or desk from the dude)..put your hands on the table and look him in the eyes (yes this guy was at least 6 ft so I was looking up at him)...and say "BUZZ OFF"...you can follow up with an " I am not interested" :D   It worked on the big guy who seem either drunk or stoned...should work on the commuter... :whistle:

LOL one of the other girls at the table was so impressed by my technique she told the others about it...and made sure one of the guys got me to my car after the dance. :nod head:

Just act coy and he'll give up in a week or two.

No, this is terrible advice.  You are only human.  You have urges and needs like everybody else.  Playing coy is just delaying the inevitable.

I've dumped more than one girl in the past for acting coy. Not only is it annoying, especially when you are both already adults (and I don't mean just turned 18 either), but it's a personality type that just grates on ones nerves. It's much like people who think it's cute to talk in little baby voices all the time.

I will suggest this method...I used it once  on a creepy guy.  Stand up (hopefully across a table or desk from the dude)..put your hands on the table and look him in the eyes (yes this guy was at least 6 ft so I was looking up at him)...and say "BUZZ OFF"...you can follow up with an " I am not interested" :D   It worked on the big guy who seem either drunk or stoned...should work on the commuter... :whistle:

LOL one of the other girls at the table was so impressed by my technique she told the others about it...and made sure one of the guys got me to my car after the dance. :nod head:

Hey... I'm only 5'8"... I can see where you would think I'm taller being that short  :P