FTR...Ken Is Pretty Lame

Razors Edge

12 minutes ago, Rattlecan said:

In fairness, Ken does not have the decades of experience hosting game shows that Alex had even before he took on Jeopardy.

I find that if I just take Ken for who and what he is without any comparison, I like him just fine as a host.

But the camera should zoom on him and they need to shrink his dais.  

I'm fine with him - first time watching him - but he comes off "small".  I blame the production team!

11 hours ago, Rattlecan said:

In fairness, Ken does not have the decades of experience hosting game shows that Alex had even before he took on Jeopardy.

I find that if I just take Ken for who and what he is without any comparison, I like him just fine as a host.

You and I make see him as just fine, but he's not charismatic enough to keep Jeopardy on the air.  Remember that it was canceled twice before it was resurrected with Alex.

I like Mayim Bialik.

Mayim does a decent job but I just can’t stomach a snake oil salesperson. 
Aaron Rodgers actually did a decent job too but he is also a bullshit artist. I liked Bill Whitaker but I know he is too low key for a lot of people. 

My wife and I noticed that Ken definitely took a page from Alex’s book by pointing out all the bad things that could happen or are happening, like the curse of Monday for champions or being in negative territory. 

• Heart 1