I need glue!

MickinMD

I have a kitchen scale with four rubber pads on the bottom.

One came off and I saved it, but the sticky side isn't sticky enough to stay on.

So I need crazy glue or gorilla glue, but the roads are still to covered with ice: frozen overnight from the melted chunks of snow the plows left behind.

I looked on Amazon, but an order that was supposed to be delivered yesterday has been delayed until today or tomorrow and those glues are only delivered free "with qualifying orders of $35 or more."

So I guess I'll simply not move the scale until the roads melt.

44 minutes ago, MickinMD said:

I have a kitchen scale with four rubber pads on the bottom.

One came off and I saved it, but the sticky side isn't sticky enough to stay on.

So I guess I'll simply not move the scale until the roads melt.

Duct tape it in place until the snow melts.

1 hour ago, Razors Edge said:

...or no glue or dog food shortage in Amish country!

The dog food company in Meadville used to pay darn good money for old horses but I guess some animal rights people made a fuss so they don’t do that anymore. Now I guess they just put them down and bury them. Seems like a waste.

I don't use glue much.  But I've picked up one of those multi packs of Itty bitty super glue packs to keep around. I usually need an itsy bitsy dab when I do. Usually the tube dries up after that.  So this has worked best in my case.  Always got a back up tube. 😄

10 hours ago, MickinMD said:

So I need crazy glue or gorilla glue, but the roads are still to covered with ice: frozen overnight from the melted chunks of snow the plows left behind.

So way until tomorrow afternoon.  It looks like it will be 44 in Baltimore tomorrow.  That should help a lot.

Any hardware store should have what you need.  I vote for Gorilla Glue construction adhesive.  You won't need much and that stuff sticks to just about anything, for a long time.