Kzoo's New Year's Resolution?

Razors Edge

1 hour ago, Longjohn said:

He really didn’t like that wife swapping thread. He decided to take a break. In everyone’s defense nobody played along with it.

You know it was a parody and in humor.  Some people are wound too tight.  There is a TV show named wife swap and people aren't having heart attacks over it. It's all about how one interprets the comments and some people have disgusting thoughts that reflect on their own minds. 

Yeah, some people responded without sheoting their pants.

He's actually a mod? That's strange as usually mods aren't so thin skinned. 🥴

16 hours ago, Mr Beanz said:

You know it was a parody and in humor.  Some people are wound too tight.  There is a TV show named wife swap and people aren't having heart attacks over it. It's all about how one interprets the comments and some people have disgusting thoughts that reflect on their own minds. 

Yeah, some people responded without sheoting their pants.

He's actually a mod? That's strange as usually mods aren't so thin skinned. 🥴

Hey @Mr Beanz, sorry to deflate your hugely, overly self-inflated ego, but my calendar driven social media break had nothing to do with your disgusting post. 

Sorry, not everything is about you.  And as for the thickness of the internet skin, no one has proven to be more thin-skinned here than you.  Whenever someone has called you out on something you go off on a dizzy - threatening a beatdown.  You've done it several times here.

<redacted> so SW doesn't have to hand me Warning Points.

And when are you going to change that acutely derogative forum name?  I have friends of color that are offended.  That's like a black member calling himself Mr. N-word.  SW should do something about that.

Again, sorry about letting a little air out of your ego.  I'm sure you can do something to pump it back up.

Now back to my sabbatical. 

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Hey @Mr Beanz, sorry to deflate your hugely, overly self-inflated ego, but my calendar driven social media break had nothing to do with your disgusting post. 

Sorry, not everything is about you.  And as for the thickness of the internet skin, no one has proven to be more thin-skinned here than you.  Whenever someone has called you out on something you go off on a dizzy - threatening a beatdown.  You've done it several times here.

And when are you going to change that acutely derogative forum name?  I have friends of color that are offended.  That's like a black member calling himself Mr. N-word.  SW should do something about that.

Again, sorry about letting a little air out of your ego.  I'm sure you can do something to pump it back up.

You have been missed here, my friend.

13 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Wow, you ought to read the other posts as well.  It was the others who pointed out that you were offended by the post you redirected in a disgusting direction.  Again,  the world knows about the wife swap program.  You chose the disgusting route that shows where your mind is, in the gutter. Maybe you need to watch more TV so you realize that not everything should should offend your fragile  one directional mind.

Wow, really? People are offended by my name? I've been called Mr. Beanz since I was 3 years old. I have tons of friends and relatives that call me Beanz. Many I've known all my life, many of all nationalities I've met and known for 25 years on the bike.  ALL NATIONALITIES!! 

Seems to me you're just stretching looking for something to whine about.  Did you write a letter to the comedian Mr. Beans expressing your concerns as well? 😆😁😆 

Wow, maybe you need to ride more, get exposed to the times. Might help your fragile sensitive personality get rid of that delicate sensitivity you carry around. 😉