Anybody else feel kinda guilty being on the forum without Cheese?

Randomguy

15 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

It is hard..I was in touch with him several times a day that last week+ encouraging him to see a doctor, rest, eat and take meds..and just checking up on him.  As bad as I feel..I think he passed knowing we truly cared.

:(

That makes it feel a little like webbie’s demise. Sort of slipped through our fingers. There is snot a lot you can do remotely. :(  Thanks for being there for him petite.

• Heart 3

3 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

It certainly would be BETTER with him still here - even when he ignored us - but I don't have guilt.  More sadness as I never really knew much about him :(  My loss, but infinitely less than all the folks here and IRL who did know him.

I was enjoying getting to know him at a slug’s pace but I essentially agree with this comment. 

2 hours ago, petitepedal said:

It is hard..I was in touch with him several times a day that last week+ encouraging him to see a doctor, rest, eat and take meds..and just checking up on him.  As bad as I feel..I think he passed knowing we truly cared.

:(

Thank you for the heads up on this, too.  I generally would text with him every few weeks or so, but hadn’t been in touch with him since December 8th until you told me about the diagnosis.   I sent him some RO pics and had a chance to make him laugh a little bit before he passed because of you.  

Thank you. 

• Heart 3
  • Hugs 1

At first I was reluctant to post at all, but then I started thinking about Hank and how bad he would feel if his death drove us away from the forum.  He would want us to come closer and be better.  I have already received messages from other members that further confirm this belief.

Sometimes we, or at least I, think this is a place to come and let loose a bit.  Either create a persona that most can see through, or stay a bit more secretive and still have a place to off load emotions, or act a fool, or whatever.

So I decided I would keep on posting the way I have in the past, except I will try to stay away from parodies.  Have not posted one in quite some time.

• Heart 1
  • Sad 1
  • Hugs 1

1 minute ago, jsharrwick said:

At first I was reluctant to post at all, but then I started thinking about Hank and how bad he would feel if his death drove us away from the forum.  He would want us to come closer and be better.  I have already received messages from other members that further confirm this belief.

Sometimes we, or at least I, think this is a place to come and let loose a bit.  Either create a persona that most can see through, or stay a bit more secretive and still have a place to off load emotions, or act a fool, or whatever.

So I decided I would keep on posting the way I have in the past, except I will try to stay away from parodies.  Have not posted one in quite some time.

So now you are like gene wilder in blazing saddles, a washed up parr8yest with the shakes. :(