Wouldn't you think Dell would get rid of the 45 degree E since it looks like the Enron 45 degree E?

Ralphie
Go to solution Solved by Razors Edge,

4 minutes ago, 2Far said:

The smarterest guys in the room??

Other than Kenneth Lay, who died while on vacation before going to jail, and Jeffrey Skilling who did go to jail (and is apparently out since 2019), I wonder how many in the Enron orbit are still wealthy from their crimes?

10 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Other than Kenneth Lay, who died while on vacation before going to jail, and Jeffrey Skilling who did go to jail (and is apparently out since 2019), I wonder how many in the Enron orbit are still wealthy from their crimes?

Well the stock tanked and Enron prevented anyone with 401(k) money invested in their stock from selling/trading so a lot of peripherally guilty people lost their retirement.

Just now, 2Far said:

Well the stock tanked and Enron prevented anyone with 401(k) money invested in their stock from selling/trading so a lot of peripherally guilty people lost their retirement.

Yeah - that's the "normal" folks.  I'm wondering more about the people in the Lay & Skilling orbit.  Have to think most were examined for criminal action, but there's a lot of moving parts over a several years where money can leave stocks and be liquid.  

When I've worked for companies with stock plans and stock options, I've always been too timid to go big with those.  Some automatically gave those as part of various bonuses, but the ones where we could buy at an advantageous price were never things I did much of.  Sort of an eggs in one basket worry. Probably worked out for me in some cases and was a missed opportunity in others.