The wife is moving out!

12string

4 minutes ago, jsharrwick said:

Yep, you are the type who will judge for no reason at all!  

Fair enough.  But he was skipping my speedy response to his NONSENSE post!  :angry:  Of course, that's judgey too, and, pretty much 95% of posts are nonsense (or worse), so maybe I was just hurt, and hiding my pain behind a snarky reply.  :scratchhead:   :dontknow:

• Hugs 1

5 hours ago, 12string said:

see, jsharr cares enough to read my posts!  ("sister wife" is a whole different thing!!)

Jr. Wife is closing on a house nearby tomorrow.  Of course, it's going to be a month or more to get things in order for her to get all moved out.  And, it's near enough by, Sunday's plan is to make a punch list, and guess who will be doing a lot of taat work

Well, in that case congratulations.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

Hey, I don't judge you regardless of what you call her! 

Actually, the Sr. wife takes sole ownership of the title, hence "Jr. Wife" rather than "Sister Wife", with respect to the differences in responsibilities and benefits.  Jsharr pays enough attention to know that,   Your complete unwillingness to show enough concern or compassion for my current life situation is what led me to ignore your post.  In a non-judgemental way

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, 12string said:

Actually, the Sr. wife takes sole ownership of the title, hence "Jr. Wife" rather than "Sister Wife", with respect to the differences in responsibilities and benefits.  Jsharr pays enough attention to know that,   Your complete unwillingness to show enough concern or compassion for my current life situation is what led me to ignore your post.  In a non-judgemental way

Most of us would have used "friend with benefits" anyway, so I'll forgive the non-judgey snub :D

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Page Turner said:

...if I referenced my wife as "the wife", she would stab me to death one night, while I slept.:mellow: Same thing for "the little woman", and "the old ball and chain". 

I referenced my wife as my monkey 

• Thank You 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Square Wheels said:

How about "my old lady"?

My cousin was on a reality show a couple years ago and they sort of base his part of the show on reality. He collects Corvettes and on the show he was supposed to be selling one of his corvettes. They ask him why he is selling it and he was supposed to say “because my wife says I have too many of them”. He didn’t want to say that because he wasn’t married to the woman that lives with him. They changed his line to “the old lady says I have too many of them” he liked that line better.

• Heart 2