All Fun is Cancelled

petitepedal

Minneapolis and St.Paul have initiated mask mandates (I have no problem with this) and at work..we have cancelled food based fun..coffee, potluck, happy hour...and activities of small groups must return to wearing masks...

Some people will be pissed off..some people appreciate our efforts

I am just telling folks All fun is cancelled ASAP

Oh..we have 1 confirmed positive covid..with a second person with symptoms..and a 3rd (spouse of second possible) isolating because.

:blink:

• Heart 1
  • Sad 5
  • Hugs 3

6 hours ago, petitepedal said:

Minneapolis and St.Paul have initiated mask mandates (I have no problem with this) and at work..we have cancelled food based fun..coffee, potluck, happy hour...and activities of small groups must return to wearing masks...

Some people will be pissed off..some people appreciate our efforts

I am just telling folks All fun is cancelled ASAP

Oh..we have 1 confirmed positive covid..with a second person with symptoms..and a 3rd (spouse of second possible) isolating because.

:blink:

We're having about 12 people for our delayed Christmas dinner and I think that's the last party I'll attend for a while.

One percent of Americans are catching Omicron per week - and that's only the ones who were tested.  Maybe 25% have already had it!

At my airline-attendant, nephew Ryan's 21st birthday gathering at a restaurant on 12/28, a lot of us, all vaccinated, related recent days of not feeling great or losing sense of taste for a couple days and wondered if we've already had Omicron.