this was entertaining

bikeman564™

I wish he'd have done it with triangle legs in whole numbers.  It's like he needed the sq.rt. of 3 so he could get things to cancel out nice and pretty.

Those mathematicians hate it when you use something like 1.732 in place of sq.rt. of 3 or 3.14159 instead of pi because it's not the "pure" answer.

• Awesome 1

10 hours ago, MickinMD said:

I wish he'd have done it with triangle legs in whole numbers.  It's like he needed the sq.rt. of 3 so he could get things to cancel out nice and pretty.

Those mathematicians hate it when you use something like 1.732 in place of sq.rt. of 3 or 3.14159 instead of pi because it's not the "pure" answer.

Or they will”simplify” some goofy number like 12 sq root of 50 to 20 sq root of 12 or something not much different. I can see that maybe if it is snot simplest terms, but with computers who gives a crap?

10 hours ago, MickinMD said:

like 2/3 in lieu of .6666? :D I'm not pure, but I do like pi

image.png.6a3e9b82bb794e4100cf3267b4008b55.png