This is actually pretty cool

Randomguy

4 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

And who is gonna pay for that???? Jeebus, we're squeezed to the bone as it is, and you just want more more more! :angry:

I feel quite certain that Mexico would pay for it.  After all, they happily paid for the highly-effective wall on our southern border, remember?

2 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

I feel quite certain that Mexico would pay for it.  After all, they happily paid for the highly-effective wall on our southern border, remember?

...and now I can't get even the most basic service at a restaurant anymore :angry:  

You and all your good ideas are killing my buzz.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

I suggest Canada.  Stop in Canadian is the same as it is in American.  In Mexican, stop is alto, and that would confuse most people and they would burst out in a BeeGee song or possibly even Tiny Tim.

18 minutes ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

I’m frankly surprised that infrastructure hasn’t become a huge terror target. Just look at the damage the Ever Given caused simply getting stuck in the Suez Canal. So many important bridges and tunnels, so difficult to protect. 

Shhh, don't give them any ideas!

• Awesome 1