It would be cool if we could change his rank

Road Runner
Go to solution Solved by Square Wheels,

On 1/8/2022 at 5:11 AM, Airehead said:

Time wasn’t on his side.  :(

Hank's posts in that thread are eerily prophetic.  Was he intimating then that he had a serious health problem? 

He said:    "... like Brian Piccolo, time is not on my side."  Why would he say that?

And at the very end of the Brian's Song movie which Hank also posted in that thread, an appropriate epitaph for Hank, and one that I'm sure he would greatly approve of, is spoken by the film's narrator:    

“When they think of him, it’s not how he died that they remember.  It’s how he lived.  How he did live!”  

• Sad 4

On 1/8/2022 at 10:19 AM, Road Runner said:

Hank's posts in that thread are eerily prophetic.  Was he intimating then that he had a serious health problem? 

He said:    "... like Brian Piccolo, time is not on my side."  Why would he say that?

And at the very end of the Brian's Song movie which Hank also posted in that thread, an appropriate epitaph for Hank, and one that I'm sure he would greatly approve of, is spoken by the film's narrator:    

“When they think of him, it’s not how he died that they remember.  It’s how he lived.  How he did live.”  

In conversations we had right up to the day before his passing, he was saying the same.  I think he knew this wasn't going to end in his favour.  :(  I hope he is resting well and surrounded by those he loved. 

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, Wilbur said:

In conversations we had right up to the day before his passing, he was saying the same.  I think he knew this wasn't going to end in his favour.  :(

But he was saying time was not on his side back in November, before he came down with Covid.

I can't help but wonder if he might have had an existing health problem which he never disclosed to us, and one that might have made Covid even more lethal.

• Heart 1

2 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

But he was saying time was not on his side back in November, before he came down with Covid.

I can't help but wonder if he might have had an existing health problem which he never disclosed to us, and one that might have made Covid even more lethal.

Could well be, he didn’t even tell us he had a wife. Heck it was a long time before I even figured out if he was a guy or a gal.

• Hugs 1

1 hour ago, Road Runner said:

I had a feeling he wasn't feeling well for much longer than Covid seems to run.  Perhaps there was more to it.

• Sad 1