What are you doing this morning?

Airehead

I’ve got to get my car inspected and oil changed, BuffCarla needs to buy a faucet for the basement bathroom, and close a few old accounts. She has a wasteful habit of leaving accounts open long after they are no longer used. Finally got her to close a gym membership 6 months after she started a new one with me. I put her on my cellphone plan in July and today we’re gonna close the old account. 

• Heart 2

I left the faar go out last night so I just restarted it. It’s cold enough now that I should just keep it going 24-7 but I was being lazy last night and didn’t get up and reload the furnace. It’s 10° this morning. Supposed to be cold all day and then warm up to 32° by 11pm and rain all night. If it does rain this should be interesting.

• Heart 1
  • Hugs 1

I'm watching multiple reruns of my favorite all-time TV series, the BBC's Last of the Summer Wine, having a ham and cheese omelet for breakfast with coffee, and sitting on my butt because, yesterday, I prepared the 6 qt. Instant Pot full of Polish stuffed cabbage, with onions, tomatoes, and tomato sauce and seasonings. It's sitting in the inner pot in the fridge for now.

It will pressure cook in 1 hour at our extended family dinner's site: we're celebrating Christmas today because my brother's BiL had COVID on Dec. 25th.

• Heart 2

23 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

I left the faar go out last night so I just restarted it. It’s cold enough now that I should just keep it going 24-7 but I was being lazy last night and didn’t get up and reload the furnace. It’s 10° this morning. Supposed to be cold all day and then warm up to 32° by 11pm and rain all night. If it does rain this should be interesting.

We will get a bit of that rain falling on sub freezing ground tonight/tomorrow morning.  I'm planning to stay in tomorrow.

• Heart 1
  • Sad 1

Went back to bed after my earlier post :whistle:...Went to Byerly's..a spendy trendy LGS for salmon...gonna make "Mary Berry's salmon one pot wonder" I posted about at Christmas..also picked up a couple of croissants...just made tea..my neighbor will come with coffee..cooking shows are on :cheerleader:

The flowers and green bits are boxed..most of Christmas is packed gotta get the dang lights off the tree and clear the mantel....

Have to figure out my next winter mantel decor :dontknow:

• Heart 2

1 hour ago, Longjohn said:

I don’t want to live with you if the house is cold. 

Can't seem to get motivated. 

We ended up with a couple inches of snow, and that has driven the birds to my wife's feeders, so I'm just sitting and watching birds.

I'm gunna force myself up & out to take a walk, beautiful sunny day doesn't happen often here, be a shame to waste it.

• Heart 3

Your rain in supposed to arrive Sunday. It’s going to be 44 tomorrow. 25 and sunny right now. 

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

I am just sitting around the house. We were supposed to travel to Minnesota for our youngest son's 40th birthday. Then to Illinois for our youngest great granddaughters first birthday. Had tickets to the Bears-Vikings game on Sunday, but…..

I tested positive for Covid yesterday. Don’t feel too bad, kind of achey, low fever at times, no energy or appetite. I hav at least a 5 day quarantine.

• Sad 7
  • Hugs 1

12 minutes ago, az_cyclist said:

I am just sitting around the house. We were supposed to travel to Minnesota for our youngest son's 40th birthday. Then to Illinois for our youngest great granddaughters first birthday. Had tickets to the Bears-Vikings game on Sunday, but…..

I tested positive for Covid yesterday. Don’t feel too bad, kind of achey, low fever at times, no energy or appetite. I hav at least a 5 day quarantine.

I am sorry. 

• Heart 1

20 minutes ago, az_cyclist said:

I would offer to go to the game in your place..but dang..the bears will probably win..the Vikings suck.

Sorry you got this bug...heal fast.

• Heart 1

5 minutes ago, az_cyclist said:

Thanks. I should have mentioned I had both Pfizer vax on Feb 2021, and the Pfizer booster in Oct. I don’t feel great but not worried about needing to go to the ER. 

Where do you suppose you picked that up? Every time I see you you are riding in the desert.

Where do you suppose you picked that up? Every time I see you you are riding in the desert.

An infected cactus maybe?  Pretty much everyone I am around is vaccinated, and I keep space at the gym. If it is the Omicron variant, they say it spreads easily.