Pancakes today

Airehead

30 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

Mmmm...I was thinking everything egg scramble..but now pancakes sound good :whistle:

Just don't forget the oil if you make them.  Don;t ask me how I know that! :(  I got preoccupied with adding other stuff. At least now I know how important of an ingredient oil is!  I will be a genius by the time I die. :D  Thank goodness the blackberries added some moisture.

At least I didn;t add cloves. :D

• Heart 2
  • Hugs 1

44 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

RO is eating her usual M&M pancake right now.  She demands this every day I have her.

Did you tell her the story aboot how the M&M was inspired by candy coated chocolate rations developed in the Spanish Civil War  in the early 30s to prevent the chocolate from melting?

Or that it didn't have the M&M mark on each one until much later, I forget, something like 50s or 60s or 70s.

• Heart 1

59 minutes ago, Philander Seabury said:

Did you tell her the story aboot how the M&M was inspired by candy coated chocolate rations developed in the Spanish Civil War  in the early 30s to prevent the chocolate from melting?

Or that it didn't have the M&M mark on each one until much later, I forget, something like 50s or 60s or 70s.

Not yet.  I will when she can appreciate trivial knowledge like I do!

• Haha 1