Rattlecan- stompin grounds with bike cafe

shootingstar

I think the owner of this bike cafe,  also is a local cycling advocate and cycling commuter (of course) for our old stomping grounds. He's been building up awareness and gets involved in some local cycling events for past decade or longer. 

Place to drop by when visiting since you still have family/friends.  Berlin Bicycle Café – A Spot for Everyone in Kitchener | Berlin Bicycle Cafe

He lives not far from my old neigbourhood...cycling distance to work.

• Heart 1

49 minutes ago, shootingstar said:

I think the owner of this bike cafe,  also is a local cycling advocate and cycling commuter (of course) for our old stomping grounds. He's been building up awareness and gets involved in some local cycling events for past decade or longer. 

Place to drop by when visiting since you still have family/friends.  Berlin Bicycle Café – A Spot for Everyone in Kitchener | Berlin Bicycle Cafe

He lives not far from my old neigbourhood...cycling distance to work.

Thanks, I'll have to check that out some time. Not too far from the Iron Horse trail . I also see Casa Rugantino restaurant right next door. There was a restaurant by the same name at Charles and Cameron. It has since become a Chinese restaurant. I wonder if it is the same Rugantino that operated that one. It was a great spot for authentic Italian.

3 hours ago, Rattlecan said:

Thanks, I'll have to check that out some time. Not too far from the Iron Horse trail . I also see Casa Rugantino restaurant right next door. There was a restaurant by the same name at Charles and Cameron. It has since become a Chinese restaurant. I wonder if it is the same Rugantino that operated that one. It was a great spot for authentic Italian.

Better phone in advance about any restaurant when you visit. The bike cafe is no more..it just closed last year. :(  The link I gave, lists other cafes. May some of those will be around still.  Looking back as a teen, we used to go to Mozart Cafe for celebrations ...ie. high school graduation.  At that time, that cafe in the city ..4 decades ago, treated as a luxe experience. And I used to think the cakes were so special. It was a place to get better tea and coffee.