Remember the 70's Man Hair?🤣

Mr. Beanz

She had a cat named Angel too. She wanted to breed Angel with Ralph our outside tomcat. She locked them both in her bathroom so they could have some privacy. Ralph sprayed the entire bathroom. I don’t think he was impressed with Angel. Posting that picture made me think of that girl again. I did a search on Facebook and found her. She is going by her maiden name. I sent her a friend request. She now lives in Florida.

2 hours ago, shootingstar said:

Wow, LJ. 

Me @1983. Mushroom head in the middle. I vowed never to perm hair..it turned my hair abit brown. Wrong...it meant the chemicals were destroying my hair.

image.png.33c5165353d5b8075c0b8d8666ca4ed5.png

That actually looks good but I always like natural. People put all kind of time and money into making their hair what it isn’t. People with straight hail curl it, people with curly hair straighten it. All the chemicals can’t be good for you. As for hair color if you want a different color just wait long enough and it will change on its own.

• Heart 1

6 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

That actually looks good but I always like natural. People put all kind of time and money into making their hair what it isn’t. People with straight hail curl it, people with curly hair straighten it. All the chemicals can’t be good for you. As for hair color if you want a different color just wait long enough and it will change on its own.

My hair is really wavy long and curly short. This is my hair both lengths if I don't brush it. A comb? Forget about it. 😄 

FB_IMG_1641784863929.jpg

FB_IMG_1641784841864.jpg

• Heart 1

Most of us in the 60's and 70's who grew long hair let it grow straight.  A friend of mine of Polish heritage has really curly hair like Art Garfunkel and he called his hair style a "Euro."

By the mid-to-late 70's, most of us who had long hair in college got it cut and "conformed to society. " I was an industrial chemist and had to meet with chemists and V.P."s visiting from other companies and take them out to the expected Baltimore Crab House and work with them and show them I knew my stuff, had the needed equipment, and could handle my company's end of the joint venture.  Shorter hair smoothed the way with older guys.

• Heart 2