Playoffs, baby!

Prophet Zacharia
Go to solution Solved by Prophet Zacharia,

2 hours ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

I didn’t see their game. Did the Chargers fold in OT? I would have been fine with them not mounting their fourth quarter comeback, to be honest.

4th quarter was crazy. I think the Chargers converted 4 or 5 4th downs. They had a call overturned that put them in scoring position and tied the game. Their two point conversion was crazy. It was a great game.

During OT, both teams kicked a field goal. With about 35 seconds left, the Raiders were close to field goal range and the Chargers called time out. Not sure why. If the clock runs out or the Raiders miss the field goal, it's a tie and both teams make the playoffs. The Raiders regroup, make a nice play and kick the field goal to win. 

• Heart 1

The Ravens, with some many stars hurt, weren't going to go far in the playoffs if they made it, so those I've talked to were a little glad to see Ben Roethlisberger go out a winner.

The Ravens, when 6-1, were the #1 seed in the AFC, but lost 8 of their last 10 games.  They should be dynamite with a healthy team next year plus a rare year of earlier draft picks.

There are some free, prizes fantasy games for the playoffs.  I'll post them between today and Wednesday.