Rams/49ers tied at 17-17 in 3rd quarter... Cardinals/Seahawks tied at 17-17 in 3rd quarter

Dottleshead

8 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

Yeah no, your hawks are losing now.  C’mon Hawks, the rams are clearly losing their mojo…

Poor tackling on one touchdown and then a bad decision by Russell and that's the difference.  Oh and and Everett dropped a touchdown.  But AZ definitely has picked up their energy this half.

4 minutes ago, Dottles said:

Poor tackling on one touchdown and then a bad decision by Russell and that's the difference.  Oh and and Everett dropped a touchdown.  But AZ definitely has picked up their energy this half.

We are getting absolutely dominated in the second half. Rams: Punt, Punt, Pick, Punt… Niners: TD, TD, Punt & about to score…

2 minutes ago, Dottles said:

Well we just tied it up.  Penny again over a 100 yards I think.  Doing our part.  

Ramsey just picked the ball  in the Niners end zone & like an idiot tried to run it out.  Ball at the 7 instead of the 20.  I swear Ramsey drives me nuts. For every great play is an unsportsmanlike penalty or taunting…

2 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

Ramsey just picked the ball  in the Niners end zone & like an idiot tried to run it out.  Ball at the 7 instead of the 20.  I swear Ramsey drives me nuts. For every great play is an unsportsmanlike penalty or taunting…

Taunting was always his thing.  I never really liked the guy because of that but I also recognize his talent.  But he's no Barry Sanders when it comes to sportsmanship.

Looks like you get to play the Cardinals next week.  I'm not being a jerk (intentionally) but if the season goes the way it has -- I fully expect the Cardinals to come out and beat you next week.  They're in a free-fall and yet they aren't.  I know you don't trust your Lambs but it just seems like a team like AZ who is trending downward finds a way to get it done.

9 minutes ago, Dottles said:

Looks like you get to play the Cardinals next week.  I'm not being a jerk (intentionally) but if the season goes the way it has -- I fully expect the Cardinals to come out and beat you next week.  They're in a free-fall and yet they aren't.  I know you don't trust your Lambs but it just seems like a team like AZ who is trending downward finds a way to get it done.

We do play the Cards well so we’ll see.  Glad we don’t face the Niners again, they absolutely own McVay.