Lazy quick dinner: onions, pesto, tomato, goat cheese, etc.

shootingstar

Boiled some light pasta.

Sauteed some onions, garlic, a touch of sirachi hot sauce and then 1 small cut tomato. Cooked it hot, tossed in pasta. then 5 min. later a large dab of  pesto from jar. After 10 min. served on plate, put some goat cheese on top and mixed it around.

:)  Something I made up when lazy for supper.  The recipe is already above. What are your tasty, lazy dishes?

• Heart 4

Steaks here with some veg.  

Today has been busy.  I made soap. repotted some plants, and pruned a few into bonsai. I started my perrenial garden beds, and got some cardboard around some plants for weed supression and water retention.  The soil looks so nice.  I am very happy with the mix we bought for the beds.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

On 1/9/2022 at 7:41 PM, shootingstar said:

Boiled some light pasta.

Sauteed some onions, garlic, a touch of sirachi hot sauce and then 1 small cut tomato. Cooked it hot, tossed in pasta. then 5 min. later a large dab of  pesto from jar. After 10 min. served on plate, put some goat cheese on top and mixed it around.

:)  Something I made up when lazy for supper.  The recipe is already above. What are your tasty, lazy dishes?

Excellent!  I sometimes do a similar version with fried onions, garlic, tomato and salsa with pasta plus some cottage cheese and Parmesan.  I may boil a few 1/2 frozen meatballs with the pasta.

My mother used to put the cooked spaghetti, friend onions, and whatever else was in the fridge in a frying pan and fry it with American cheese (Yum!) or Velveeta (Yuck!).  When she didn't have money to buy meat, Velveeta was our go-to protein.

My sister and I both still make that dish from time to time with various cheeses - but NOT Velveeta!

2 minutes ago, MickinMD said:

Excellent!  I sometimes do a similar version with fried onions, garlic, tomato and salsa with pasta plus some cottage cheese and Parmesan.  I may boil a few 1/2 frozen meatballs with the pasta.

My mother used to put the cooked spaghetti, friend onions, and whatever else was in the fridge in a frying pan and fry it with American cheese (Yum!) or Velveeta (Yuck!).  When she didn't have money to buy meat, Velveeta was our go-to protein.

My sister and I both still make that dish from time to time with various cheeses - but NOT Velveeta!

No, not  Velveeta. We got better, healthier choices these days.