Show us your motorcycle pictures

Airehead

12 hours ago, wolfpack said:

OK, here is the most recent.

I've had a 2011 BMW G650GS, traded that for a 2014 Ducati Monster 797.  The 797, I totaled in September 2015.  Replaced with a 2015 Monster 821 Stripe.  Sold that one to my gun store friends nephew down in Florida back in June or July of 2021.  Bought a 2021 Ducati Scrambler Nightshift a month later.  Traded that one for what you see now, a 2021 Monster Plus, in Aviator Grey w red wheels (has full Terminogni exhaust, removed the horrendous tail thing, plus a few other things changed).

51812079950_d793df2c72_b.jpg 51810393757_3913715c00_b.jpg 51812079755_53522e950b_b.jpg

That is sharp looking!

7 hours ago, jsharrwick said:

If I was to get a motorcycle, I would go for a classic old Honda from the late 60s or early 70s CB350/CB450.  My problem is that I have ZERO self control.  If it has a throttle, I will run it WFO and I would end up as a wet spot on the road as some point.   I used to ride a buddy's bike back in the day and I went into a corner way too hot.  Luckily, I just ran off the road into a field and kept the bike upright and intact.  Rode is slowly back home, got off and have never been on a bike again since the 1990s

Craigslist | 1969 Honda CB350 – Well-Priced if True – NeverDropped

I put a lot of miles on that bike, in orange, back in the 70's. A lot of dirt road miles and camping. Prolly my favorite bike.

• Heart 2
  • Envious 1

Just now, jsharrwick said:

Braap means braap!  

Braaap! Braaap is a verb. To braaap is to ride with aggression and flow, especially through corners and over obstacles. ... The verb braaap can apply to any action performed with flowy aggression: “The SAT verbal test was so easy — I was just like braaap!”Mar

• Heart 2

18 minutes ago, jsharrwick said:

Braaap! Braaap is a verb. To braaap is to ride with aggression and flow, especially through corners and over obstacles. ... The verb braaap can apply to any action performed with flowy aggression: “The SAT verbal test was so easy — I was just like braaap!”Mar

Yup.  I was just noting that the pic was taken in 1992.  So young back then.  :D

• Heart 1

23 hours ago, az_cyclist said:

I wish I had a motorcycle. 

I do and I don't.  Everyone I know primarily out in the world with a motorcycle has had at least one bad accident that they were hospitalized from.  Every. Single. One.   

I am not a fearful person, but the odds seem pretty favorable to limited capacity to enjoy life if I were to get one at this stage in life and have that every-motorcyclist-I know experience.  I respect those odds.

• Heart 2

1 minute ago, Randomguy said:

I do and I don't.  Everyone I know primarily out in the world with a motorcycle has had at least one bad accident that they were hospitalized from.  Every. Single. One.   

I am not a fearful person, but the odds seem pretty favorable to limited capacity to enjoy life if I were to get one at this stage in life and have that every-motorcyclist-I know experience.  I respect those odds.

Duly noted, RG.  If I had one, I may only ride it once or twice a month, which, is not enough to attain good riding skills. I would NOT want a motorcycle to interfere with my cycling.

• Heart 1

On 1/10/2022 at 10:08 AM, jsharrwick said:

If I was to get a motorcycle, I would go for a classic old Honda from the late 60s or early 70s CB350/CB450.  My problem is that I have ZERO self control.  If it has a throttle, I will run it WFO and I would end up as a wet spot on the road as some point.   I used to ride a buddy's bike back in the day and I went into a corner way too hot.  Luckily, I just ran off the road into a field and kept the bike upright and intact.  Rode is slowly back home, got off and have never been on a bike again since the 1990s

Craigslist | 1969 Honda CB350 – Well-Priced if True – NeverDropped

My sister was gifted one of those & is just sitting in her garage.  

• Sad 1