This game is fun.

MoseySusan
Go to solution Solved by TrentonMakes,

It’s kind of cool like that. I like how the keyboard is color coded, too. Makes it easier to choose letters.

BTW…It’s one puzzle a day. Everyone gets the same puzzle. Your photo is the answer for today. Maybe hide the solution? 

Just now, TrentonMakes said:

I just read about this last week, and have done it twice - I am 2-for-2 (I also got today's in 4 tries).  This is going to become a daily obsession, I think.

There’s an App (in the App Store) that will play more than one game a day. 

• Heart 1

28 minutes ago, denniS said:

Yes, very simple rules. Some days I can solve it under one minute, others I cannot solve at all. 

Is there a variation in how many sets per day?  I think there were 6 sets today where once I knew what I was doing it said I took 3 mins, but I guess the next round will be different?  Or is it where there are 6 sets required, but there may be 10 possible combinations to reach that goal of 6?

5 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Is there a variation in how many sets per day?  I think there were 6 sets today where once I knew what I was doing it said I took 3 mins, but I guess the next round will be different?  Or is it where there are 6 sets required, but there may be 10 possible combinations to reach that goal of 6?

There are six each day. Never more. There are never more combos so you need 6 of 6 to win.

It used to be in the NY Times each day. That had four puzzles. The first two were easy as they eliminated one element(all the same color maybe) and the last two were more difficult. 

I haven't played Set in a while. I used to play it almost every day. 

• Heart 1

• 1 year later...