Dd you know..

Wilbur

12 minutes ago, jsharrwick said:

I always park close to the exit of the forum.  

The Kia?

I used to park on hills, so when my car wouldn't start, I could put it in gear, step on the clutch, and then once I had a head of steam up, pop the clutch and be on my way!

Might not work with the Kia, but not really something that would hurt.

• Heart 2

5 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

The Kia?

I used to park on hills, so when my car wouldn't start, I could put it in gear, step on the clutch, and then once I had a head of steam up, pop the clutch and be on my way!

I drove my 72 Gremlin for a whole summer with no starting motor.  Parkin on a grade or having someone handy to lend a push always worked. It became kind of a running joke which is why I did not rush to replace it. Besides the fact that I had other things to spend my money on.

6 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

The Kia?

52 minutes ago, Rattlecan said:

I drove my 72 Gremlin for a whole summer with no starting motor.  Parkin on a grade or having someone handy to lend a push always worked. It became kind of a running joke which is why I did not rush to replace it. Besides the fact that I had other things to spend my money on.

Been there, done that

We should start a club

• Heart 1