I felt like a dad at work today.

jsharr

17 minutes ago, jsharrwick said:

Our receptionist /  customer support person comes in with her arm in a sling.  Turns out she was out drinking, tried to jump on some guys back, knocked him to the ground, busted up her elbow, busted her lip, etc.   Took a bit of asking to get to the fact that she was drunk.

Told her I would tell her the same thing I tell my oldest when he does stupid stuff.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes"

:needpics:

• Heart 1

19 minutes ago, jsharrwick said:

Our receptionist /  customer support person comes in with her arm in a sling.  Turns out she was out drinking, tried to jump on some guys back, knocked him to the ground, busted up her elbow, busted her lip, etc.   Took a bit of asking to get to the fact that she was drunk.

Told her I would tell her the same thing I tell my oldest when he does stupid stuff.

Was the guy on a mechanical bull at the time?  :) 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, jsharrwick said:

Really?  You couldn't have been pretty sure she was drunk just from the story itself? :whistle:

• Heart 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, jsharrwick said:

That'll teach her!  Will it teach her?

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, donkpow said:

I know, sort of like a vampire. She sneaks up on guys, jumps on their back and holds on until they fall to the floor exhausted. Then she sucks the life blood from their neck and wallet.

Jsharr did post the latest photo of his wallet and it was sucked dry!  Hmmm. :scratchhead:

• Confused 1