Can you block someone on this site?

Mr. Beanz

From my limited understanding, ignore is similar to blocking in that you don’t see or smell their shit while on the site. Give it a try. If that doesn’t work reach out to an Admin. Don’t bother @Square Wheels he has enough shit to look after, he’s a good guy and is above dealing with petty squabbles among the inmates. 

• Heart 2

14 minutes ago, Old No. 7 said:

From my limited understanding, ignore is similar to blocking in that you don’t see or smell their shit while on the site. Give it a try. If that doesn’t work reach out to an Admin. 

The ignore says I won't have to view their material.  Does that mean they can NOT see mine as well? That is what I'm after. Do you know?

IMO, ignore sucks.  It just prevents you from seeing what the ignoree has posted.  So they can trash you and you don't see it, but everyone else sees it.  And it doesn't stop you from seeing their threads.  There is currently no way to block someone from posting in your thread or responding to your post.  AFAIK.   

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

1 minute ago, Road Runner said:

IMO, ignore sucks.  It just prevents you from seeing what the ignoree has posted.  So they can trash you and you don't see it, but everyone else sees it.  And it doesn't stop you from seeing their threads.  There is currently no way to block someone from posting in your thread or responding to your post.  AFAIK.   

Ah ok, thanks.  Finally a useful answer 👍 

• Heart 1

Just now, bikeman564™ said:

Sorry I misread your question.  They would be able to see your stuff I'm pretty sure

No problem. Think I got it now. 😄

• Heart 1

54 minutes ago, Old No. 7 said:

From my limited understanding, ignore is similar to blocking in that you don’t see or smell their shit while on the site. Give it a try. If that doesn’t work reach out to an Admin. Don’t bother @Square Wheels he has enough shit to look after, he’s a good guy and is above dealing with petty squabbles among the inmates. 

It is better when both parties ignore one another but regardless, quoting text still shows up.  You can still do a time our

t policy where both parties are advised not to contact or harass one another. 

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1

55 minutes ago, Dottles said:

I never bothered with such nonsense. Because I never take myself or others so seriously. Plenty of dicks around if I go searching. 

Believe it or not,  has nothing to do with anyone, current active members here as previously mentioned.  

• Heart 1

Just now, Wilbur said:

I prefer punches to cross checks any day.  :)

Done that too.  The next night I played in a pickup game (non league), looked up and saw the entire team I had a fight with the previous night lined up on the other side.  First fight started about 3 seconds after puck drop.  I lost.  Some of them did too.  College kids.