Jump to content

There is Intercourse in my future


Gump
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Gump said:

Just booked a weekend in Intercourse PA. WoGump wants to go see her sister in Abingdon MD that Friday for a few hours. Looking at hiking some of the AT while there, weather permitting.

I hiked 2 miles of the AT!  I'm a real veteran of that trail.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Hugs 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Gump said:

Just booked a weekend in Intercourse PA. WoGump wants to go see her sister in Abingdon MD that Friday for a few hours. Looking at hiking some of the AT while there, weather permitting.

Bird in Hand is a little more small town.  Intercourse is over-rated.  Can't believe I just said that! 

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Wilbur said:

Intercourse is over-rated.  Can't believe I just said that! 

I can.  I'm just glad you didn't say it was over the top.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Wilbur said:

Bird in Hand is a little more small town.  Intercourse is over-rated.  Can't believe I just said that! 

We started going there about 20 years ago. Went every couple years to the Sight and Sound theater. It is sort of touristy but we stay at the same place everytime as a base for doing other things.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, bikeman564™ said:

so is Climax (Michigan)

But I can tell you from first hand experience that Humptulips, WA is not.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Dottles said:

I hiked 2 miles of the AT!  I'm a real veteran of that trail.

I’ve ridden the part of the AT that joins up with the C&O Canal trail at Harpers Ferry. I see those poor suckers plodding along with their heavy packs and wonder what they see in it. They are probably saying the same thing about me.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Gump said:

Just booked a weekend in Intercourse PA. WoGump wants to go see her sister in Abingdon MD that Friday for a few hours. Looking at hiking some of the AT while there, weather permitting.

Cool, but not really too close. Plenty of other things to see and do without driving to the AT. Unless you're piecing it together?  

Longwood Gardens and some other fancy homes are not too far away, and that would be a nice day out (also weather dependent).  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...