NFL Super wild card predictions -- who you got?

Dottleshead

The games  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Raiders/Bengals

• Las Vegas Raiders
    • Cincinatti Bengals
  2. 2. Eagles/Buccaneers

• Philadelphia Eagles
    • Tampa Bay Buccaneers
  3. 3. Cowboys/49ers

• Dallas Cowboys
    • San Francisco 49ers
  4. 4. Steelers/Chiefs

• Pittsburgh Steelers
    • Kansas City Chiefs
  5. 5. Cardinals/Rams

• Arizona Cardinals
    • Los Angeles Rams

2 minutes ago, Dottles said:

That floater Jimmy threw was pathetic. If they lose, he’s gotta be demoted. I can’t believe he did that (again) at a moment like that. 

Looks like they got it in the bag.  If my Rams win tomorrow, the last team I want to see is the freaking Niners. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TrentonMakes said:

Agreed. For as exciting as that last quarter was, seems wrong for the game to end like that (last play).

I don’t disagree. It was ultimately correct though. But, yeah a shame. But put that on Dallas for running up the middle and not knowing the rule. Their coach should be demoted!

• Heart 1

The games through Sunday Nite went as expected - most of them I turned off in the 3rd quarter when the outcome was obvious.

The favored Cowboys losing to the 49ers was the exception.

The Cowboys committed so many stupid penalties that had nothing to do with the play, including a defender holding and tackling a blocker as he was falling down and both were far from the ball, that it seemed like they were plotting to lose and Dez Bryant's poor decisions did nothing to erase that feeling.

1 hour ago, MickinMD said:

The games through Sunday Nite went as expected - most of them I turned off in the 3rd quarter when the outcome was obvious.

The favored Cowboys losing to the 49ers was the exception.

The Cowboys committed so many stupid penalties that had nothing to do with the play, including a defender holding and tackling a blocker as he was falling down and both were far from the ball, that it seemed like they were plotting to lose and Dez Bryant's poor decisions did nothing to erase that feeling.

That was incredibly stupid alright.  But what's this about Dez Bryant?

2 minutes ago, Dottles said:

So who you got in tonight’s game, Mick?  It could be the best of all games 

Vegas has the Rams by 3 which really isn’t much for the home team.  I think they see it as a coin toss… Both of the rams starting safety’s are out for this game, the secondary & run D is going to be an issue for us.

2 hours ago, ChrisL said:

Vegas has the Rams by 3 which really isn’t much for the home team.  I think they see it as a coin toss… Both of the rams starting safety’s are out for this game, the secondary & run D is going to be an issue for us.

1 hour ago, Dottles said:

Both safeties?? Yeah you’ve got problems. 

Yabbut you didn't tell me you had Akers back.

• Heart 1

9 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

Yeah we got it on review. Speaking of Akers, gotta make that catch!

Yeah it was behind and he did have to twist his body against his momentum -- a receiver I'd expect to make -- but not sure I can put that on a running back? I do agree with the announcers -- it looked like he wasn't expecting it.  If I've got to sprint 30 yards down the field -- I'm looking for the ball.

3 hours ago, ChrisL said:

Oh yeah, I seem to recall you guys calling old man Weddle back.

6 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

Yeah he’s back, we promoted a kid off the practice squad too. The back up Nick Scott put that big hit that set up the pick 6

It's good to have a team that relies on it's backups.  I mean that's all you got but it's good to have reliable backups you trust. Seattle's been doing it for years and I've noticed you guys do it well too.  It makes a big difference.  I was just reading about Von Miller and how when they lost he always felt you needed to double down to make up for it.  Now, hey says it's the same day to day -- exactly what Carroll has been teaching/promoting since he's been here.

19 minutes ago, Dottles said:

It's good to have a team that relies on it's backups.  I mean that's all you got but it's good to have reliable backups you trust. Seattle's been doing it for years and I've noticed you guys do it well too.  It makes a big difference.  I was just reading about Von Miller and how when they lost he always felt you needed to double down to make up for it.  Now, hey says it's the same day to day -- exactly what Carroll has been teaching/promoting since he's been here.

We have discussed this but the Rams do draft well with low picks. They seem to draft DB’s & Safety’s well and often let them go in FA and bring up the next guy.

Well this one isn’t over but it’s looking like it’s over.