I have symptoms.

2Far

7 hours ago, 2Far said:

Headache, chills, fever, body ache

Been there done that.. for the last 10 days.  It's been too cold to walk the dogs, they start lifting their paws when it's too cold on a walk.   So we both got a rest.

Just take some time to rest.   Binge watch something and get well.  

3 hours ago, maddmaxx said:
5 hours ago, ~wildernecss said:

Get tested, 2Far.

Too late.  Just treat it like the flu, isolate for 2 weeks or 10 days or 5 days and then get a test or not.

Please get better.  I'm sick of this shit.

That was the plan here.   

• Heart 2

30 minutes ago, 2Far said:

FWIW, double vaxxed & boosted. 

Thank you for being responsible and taking reasonable precautions.  Too bad so many out there take bad advice that impacts everyone.  Also too bad that the mutations let omicron circumvent a lot of that reasonable protection.  

Feel better!

• Heart 3

Home test is easy peasy. Swirl both nostrils with the swab; swirl the swab in the solution, put 3 drops of the solution on the test strip, 15 minutes later you have your results. C-line shows the test is working, T-line shows up if you’re positive. The darker the line, the more bad bugs you have. 

1ACEB6B6-6545-4BBD-9B95-D7BA2DEA4BA0.jpeg

• Sad 1
  • Hugs 1

7 minutes ago, 2Far said:

Home test is easy peasy. Swirl both nostrils with the swab; swirl the swab in the solution, put 3 drops of the solution on the test strip, 15 minutes later you have your results. C-line shows the test is working, T-line shows up if you’re positive. The darker the line, the more bad bugs you have. 

Can I have your stuff?

• Heart 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Road Runner said:

I think if I come down with the symptoms, I'm not going to bother with the test.  I am retired and usually well stocked on food, so quarantining for 5-10 days should be no problem.   

How’s your overall health? There’s limited supplies of monoclonal antibodies that are effective for omicron, but new oral drugs that stop the virus from replicating. Currently also in limited supplies, but if you are particularly at-risk for complicated illness, the first five days of symptoms is the treatment window. So sometimes it pays to know early. 

• Heart 1

4 hours ago, 2Far said:

My StS tested positive last Friday. He and grandson are arriving this Friday to go skiing with mr. I have two cans of Lysol spray and a new box of masks, God help us. 

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, MoseySusan said:

My StS tested positive last Friday. He and grandson are arriving this Friday to go skiing with mr. I have two cans of Lysol spray and a new box of masks, God help us. 

Not simply asking for a negative test before arrival?  I think you'll be fine, but depending on the infection order - grandson -> StS vs StS -> grandson, and assuming grandson not tested(?),  that's cutting it mighty close.  

Morning 2. 

I’m down 2 pounds. Not much appetite coupled with love of soup actually works well. 

I’ve watched every TikTok, 1/2 of all of youtube. Read all the news, everywhere. 

Symptoms: slight sore throat; peripheral fatigue; night sweats all night; occasional cough; crushing boredom; digital thermometer says my temp is 92.2   

• Sad 1
  • Hugs 2

51 minutes ago, 2Far said:

Morning 2. 

I’m down 2 pounds. Not much appetite coupled with love of soup actually works well. 

I’ve watched every TikTok, 1/2 of all of youtube. Read all the news, everywhere. 

Symptoms: slight sore throat; peripheral fatigue; night sweats all night; occasional cough; crushing boredom; digital thermometer says my temp is 92.2   

Thank you for the update.  It is great that you are not super sick.  Please keep us in the loop.  We are worried.

• Heart 1

56 minutes ago, 2Far said:

About the norm, it seems (except that temp number).  Is that a skin reading?  And is that anywhere near the normal reading for you?