How many medications daily or ?

shootingstar

12 hours ago, Mr Beanz said:

But the others think it's better she take pills.

:(

12 hours ago, Mr Beanz said:

I had her walking the mall 3 times around. 

I go and visit my dad.   The expectations of my sisters and brother,  'Just be sure dad eats, maybe get some takeout and he takes his pills.'   

Before the ice and snow... I'd take him out to eat.  He'd walk to the car.  Get winded... rest...  I'd find a close parking spot at the restaurant.  He was slow, but we'd make it to a table.   He'd rest...  We'd eat (about 1/2 the food) and then we leave.   We'd make it home, he'd rest...  Play cards, and more often then not he'd kick my ass.   He probably got more exercise with my than he did for most of the rest of the week.   And I never had suggested to him to take the f'n pills.  He's not stupid... if he wants the pills he can take them.  I've never seen him take the pills when I'm the only other person there.

Now  in the winter... I get the takeout.   It's slippery sometimes, and it COLD.   I don't want to be guy who had him fall, etc...     I just hope he can continue to walk.   One of these days, he may loose that ability.   That will be a very sad day for him.  

Like I said...  no pills for me.   I just got done with the 1 1/2 mile dog walk this this morning. It was a balmy 34F here.