I should move more often!

groupw

19 minutes ago, Kirby said:

Plus when you pack  you'll find all that stuff you lost over the years.  And some stuff you don't remember you ever had.

Then you pack it all into a box, and it ends up in my basement.   So in 10 to 20 more years...   (assuming someone doesn't give my stuff away) I can find it again. 

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Kirby said:

Plus when you pack  you'll find all that stuff you lost over the years.  And some stuff you don't remember you ever had.

Found my wedding ring! It’s been missing for over a year. I figured we would find it under a cabinet that was difficult to move thinking it had fallen on the floor and rolled under. Somehow it was in a box with some jewelry of WoW’s I had used for a photo project! No idea how it got there!

57 minutes ago, JerrySTL said:

And a lot of stuff to throw away.

I have one last pickup load to toss tomorrow. The landfill transfer station tellers know my name and move date!

53 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

Exciting.  Right after you move in, everything is clean and put away for a bit.  

40 minutes ago, Bikeguy said:

Then you pack it all into a box, and it ends up in my basement.   So in 10 to 20 more years...   (assuming someone doesn't give my stuff away) I can find it again. 

Nope. This move was an eye opener! We are going to be more mindful of what is brought in and what it will replace. We have been much more disciplined in what we acquire in recent years. No basement so it eliminates that issue!

• Heart 1