Jeopardy thread

Ralphie

7 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

I know Amy broke $1M the other night.  How long can the streak continue???

How does she get so much time off work :scratchhead:

I was wondering about the work thing also. I figure that (1) a $1 million is about 5 years pay for her give or take. (2) She probably can get another job pretty easy. (3) Her current employer can use her as a selling point so why not let her have time off. (4) Or just maybe she has a ton of vacation time saved up.

• Awesome 1

6 minutes ago, JerrySTL said:

I was wondering about the work thing also. I figure that (1) a $1 million is about 5 years pay for her give or take. (2) She probably can get another job pretty easy. (3) Her current employer can use her as a selling point so why not let her have time off. (4) Or just maybe she has a ton of vacation time saved up.

TAXES, Jerry, TAXES!!!! She'll end up losing money by winning all that money.  

On the plus side, she did cross tax years, so maybe she comes out of this with a few of those new girlie quarters in her pocket. :dontknow:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JerrySTL said:

I was wondering this too