Eary Grey to wake you up this fine Saturday

petitepedal

Drinking it down and then taking the "Soma" out of my car...A Soma San Marcos bike with a Brooks saddle (B17)....Tiagra I have yet to measure it for size...nicely done...designed by Rivendell...$600  Anyone need a new road bike??

I am then off to the Arboretum...in what I feel is a bit more spendy than our $20 outing day and I am not to thrilled with our restaurant ...looks like packaged sammies at the arboretum...someone said when they were there it was not so good but expensive  :dontknow:   So much for planning.   I think this will be the last group outing...If I don't push it things won't happen so...I think I will let it die.

A cold start to the day but we may hit the upper 60's b this afternoon!! 33 right now.

• Heart 1

I have been drinking a crapton of Earl Grey tea ever since the discussion of tea we had on here awhile back.  I Googled Earl Grey to see how to spell bergamot and while I was on the website I read about the health benefits of Earl Grey.  The bergamot oil they use is said to lower bad cholesterol and raise good cholesterol.  I figured I'd try it.  I'm on my second cup this morning.

• Heart 1

Ralph...it is either a 54 or a 56...if I measured from the middle of crank it was 54 from the very bottom 56...

Hmm, that measurement really isn't a benchmark these days, the top tube measurement is the one that counts.  Can you measure the horizontal top tube measurement?  Pretend the top tube is level and start from the head-tube/top-tube junction.