Wonderful Wednesday

petitepedal

Lindy and I are present and accounted for.  I just saw some of the draft modeling for contact tracing in our NIH study.  It is really amazing what we have been able to accomplish in terms of new knowledge about kids with developmental disabilities and COVID risk.

• Heart 1

4 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

but I doubt it will melt the last remaining ice on the trail.

I remember a really warm day in January I decided to ride the bike trail around the lake. The trail was clear but the bridges were so iced up it was hard to even walk your bike across them. This trail has many bridges.

1 minute ago, Longjohn said:

I remember a really warm day in January I decided to ride the bike trail around the lake. The trail was clear but the bridges were so iced up it was hard to even walk your bike across them. This trail has many bridges.

Yep - the overpasses and usually the shaded sides going up to them are the last to clear up.  Often black ice as well.  

2 hours ago, petitepedal said:

Rise and shine..let the world know you are alive :cheerleader:

We have a January thaw going on..temps above freezing today.

How are those life changes coming!?

I'm waiting to find out how much the cabin fan controller in womaxx's Cube is going to cost us.  It was supposed to be ready yesterday and the repair shop was able to find a replacement resistor but then they started the job and discovered that it was going to take about 5 hours to take the dash apart to get to the burned out resistor.

• Heart 1

5 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

What a deal.

I've tried almost every type of mouse repellent I can find.  They rip up the peppermint bags and spread the powder around the engine compartment.  They make nests of dryer sheets.  The cats don't sit under the cars and hunt in the winter.  Womaxx is opposed to traps and poison.

I know...........I'll let her pay for the repairs.

• Awesome 2

5 hours ago, maddmaxx said:

I've tried almost every type of mouse repellent I can find.  They rip up the peppermint bags and spread the powder around the engine compartment.  They make nests of dryer sheets.  The cats don't sit under the cars and hunt in the winter.  Womaxx is opposed to traps and poison.

I know...........I'll let her pay for the repairs.

I think it’s time to set some traps. Does your wife do much snooping around in the garage? Set the traps behind something over along the wall.