Do you know how to fold a burrito?

Randomguy

6 minutes ago, MoseySusan said:

It is the way. 

That is what HODH said.  He met someone that told him this, so now he is all about it.  I make myself a messy burrito.  Hopefully after this vid it will hold together better. I get frustrated and end up having a sort taco sort of thing, cause my fold was terrible.

15 hours ago, jsharrwick said:

I often unroll mine and eat the burrito guts and leave the burrito skin.

13 hours ago, Dirtyhip said:

Does anyone else tear pieces of the tortilla and then grab up the beans and rice stuff and eat it?  

I  get a burrito bowl 99% of the time.  I usually get a tortilla on the side, and use that as a scoop.  But it's been a while since I just got a traditional burrito if a bowl option was available.  

43 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

I made a breakfast burrito this morning just to try this out.  It was a thing of beauty, and stayed together with no slop or spillage  Yay!

So you didn't put enough in it??? A FAIL in my book. Open face is how to make and eat a burrito :D if you're not gonna use a bowl.

1 hour ago, Chris... said:

First off, RG’s video is of a taco. Also it’s about 1 minute too long for my attention span

Tacos are crunchy, everybody over the age of 30 knows this, unless they try to go all "Oh, I was on the bandwagon years before anyone else - a taco is soft like my floppy little dick" stuff.  

Tacos are crunchy.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Randomguy said:

Tacos are crunchy, everybody over the age of 30 knows this, unless they try to go all "Oh, I was on the bandwagon years before anyone else - a taco is soft like my floppy little dick" stuff.  

Tacos are crunchy.

The taco truck here has flour or corn soft tortillas. They’re Mexicans, so I think they would know. 

• Awesome 1

2 hours ago, Randomguy said:

Tacos are crunchy.

They are crunchy at Taco Bell.

My local place serves soft corn ones.  The crunchy ones I think are a 'Merican thing. 

• Heart 1

11 hours ago, Chris... said:

The taco truck here has flour or corn soft tortillas. They’re Mexicans, so I think they would know. 

Their knowledge of taco history in the US is quite limited. 

Tacos are crunchy, not like those sad open-face mini burritos the self-appointed taco police keep trying to tell you are tacos.  They can't even explain why they somehow need two of the soft tiny-dick tortillas for their OFMBs, or else they can't count.

Tacos are crunchy, this is well known.