In The World Of Wordle News...

Razors Edge

Just now, TrentonMakes said:

5 tries today instead of 6.

I've seen people guess the Wordle in two tries, several times.  I'm sorry, but if you got it in two tries I think that's mostly luck.

Play long enough and luck dictates you'll get it in 2 once in a while.  Even getting it in 3 was luck as today, the word lined up well with my first guess. Had I used WEIRD, though, I would have been way off.

• Heart 1
  • Sad 1

I stopped and read about the game and how to play.  Started with a vowel heavy word and then a common consonant word.  Used those two hints and got with one letter on third word, and solved it on fourth word.

Yesterday I think I died on the third or fourth word, playing blind and guessing at what the colors meant.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.7ad39cdf0f661519fd84f0fa515ad682.png

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

Just now, jsharrwick said:

Yesterday I think I died on the third or fourth word, playing blind and guessing at what the colors meant.

I don't think death is a part of Wordle:dontknow:  Well, "DEATH" might be, and "DYING", but if you are dying in Wordle, I think you are playing some other game :scratchhead:

3 minutes ago, Kirby said:

If you don't get it, do they ever give you the answer? 

Good question!

My Friday crossword has to be "submitted" into some BS contest, so I don't get to see if I was correct or not. All other days it congratulates you when you are correctly finished.

Oh this bothers me.  I hate leaving something undone.  I'm sure there are answers on the internet, but I prefer it to be on the same site so I don't hit a random spam site by accident.  Luckily, I can always count on the forum to keep me informed if I don't get it.

• Hugs 1

Just now, Kirby said:

Oh this bothers me.  I hate leaving something undone.  I'm sure there are answers on the internet, but I prefer it to be on the same site so I don't hit a random spam site by accident.  Luckily, I can always count on the forum to keep me informed if I don't get it.

I don’t see a scenario where you don’t get it. :foryou:

• Hugs 1

1 hour ago, Kirby said:

We've got your back!

• Heart 1