SLA -1

Ralphie
Go to solution Solved by Thaddeus Kosciuszko,

What a stroke of luck!  You hauled your generator out and fired it up, didn't you?

That kind of stuff never happens around here... :unhappy:

You won't believe why I had to fire it up.  Actually you probably can.  Hair dryer for Mrs. Ralph.  :rolleyes:  :lol: 

And I should have taken the chance to add the Sta-bil fuel preserver while I had it running.  But did I?  Nooooo!  I think I will do that now for both it and the sneaubleauer.  The DIrections on the bottle say to only use it on neau fueal. :rolleyes::whistle:

Oh, and Thaddeus, I have solved my generator housing problemo/quandary.  I have decided I will just wait until a hurricane stops before trying to run the darn thing.  But if the battery on the backup sump pump starts sagging, that plan may not prove to work very well.  So maybe I do need to get a dog house for it.  I wonder if they make combo garden sheds/generator housings?  I'll ask Uncle Google.

One place I worked I had heat tape on the pipes underneath the cabins.  One winter the pipes froze up and the campers had no water.  I crawled under the cabin to find out why.  I found a critter skeleton with it's teeth still clenched on the heat tape wire.  I think it might have been a groundhog.

I eat almost no seafood.  I've never tried lobster.

This, I just don't get. Really? Ya live near/in Boston and have never tried lobster...even out of curiosity? I don't eat much seafood/fish...most of it just does not sit well with me. But...ya gotta try stuff anyway.

I'm getting weird like that.  There are a lot of things I've never tried and now I am getting stubborn about staying this way.

Example, almost everyone I know has tried pot.  All my friends did while growing up.  They seem fine now, so why did I pass it up?  About 10 years ago I was questioning my mortality and decided I'd give it a try since I won't live forever.  I never did try it.

Things I've never tried:

any drug not prescribed by a physician

coffee

lobster

I almost never drink alcohol (although I think I still have some stored up from college)

cigarettes

I've only had a few sips of beer (now I can't have wheat so I'll never try it)

I guess I am rather boring.

I'm getting weird like that.  There are a lot of things I've never tried and now I am getting stubborn about staying this way.

Example, almost everyone I know has tried pot.  All my friends did while growing up.  They seem fine now, so why did I pass it up?  About 10 years ago I was questioning my mortality and decided I'd give it a try since I won't live forever.  I never did try it.

Things I've never tried:

coffee

lobster

I almost never drink alcohol (although I think I still have some stored up from college)

cigarettes

You've never seen Seinfeld either, right?

Things I've never tried:

coffee

lobster

cigarettes

You haven't missed a damn thing by not trying:

Pot

Illicit drugs

Cigarettes

You've missed culinary adventures by not trying:

Lobster

Venison

Duck

Chicago Style Hot Dogs (all beef Vienna dogs)

Deep Dish Pizza

Combo....Italian Sausage and Italian Beef with hot gardinera.

Squirrel

Alcohol....that is a personal choice folks make. Most choose wisely. Personally, I like a good beer now and then...same with Scotch and wine. However, I am now such a lightweight when it comes to booze,,,most times I choose Iced Tea.

Boring, I know.