Text Messages to Hank.

Shu Fang Bastard

52 minutes ago, Sofa_Loren said:

Like many here, I'm struggling with Hank's passing.  I absolutely loved the man and I constantly find myself wanting to send him a text.  I am really going to miss sending him texts and receiving a goofy reply.  

Hank and I kept in contact all the way back to the "Foo Wars".  I loved sending him pictures of Inge, Ylva and the cats.    And I always loved it when he called Ylva a tramp; because that is exactly what Ylva is.

Anyway, this picture of today is of Ylva after a recent hair cut (she was EXTREMELY dramatic during the hair cut).  I often sent Hank a picture of Ylva after she had her hairs did.  Six times out of ten, Hank called her a tramp.  :)

I love ya Hank and I already miss you dearly, my friend.

With that said, feel free to post pictures or messages you would have otherwise sent to Hank.   I'm sure wherever he is, I would like to think he's calling Ylva a Tramp.

Couch

dingo.jpg

Yiva still wants to eat you, couch. 

• Heart 2
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

"Haven't improved very much, Captain.  This is beating me. :("

SamWithCheese. 

I am so sorry, Wilbur. That’s a burden to carry, for sure. Lay it on us anytime. 

• Hugs 4

I would text him to tell him that the Andy of Mayberry is on where Opie only wants to donate three cents to the charity drive.  Cheese always said that Andy never trusted Opie and always thought the worst of him and would cite this episode as an example.

Andy yells at Opie for being selfish until he learns that Opie was saving his money to buy a coat for a poor girl who doesn't have a coat.

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Hugs 1

On 1/16/2022 at 11:46 AM, Sofa_Loren said:

Like many here, I'm struggling with Hank's passing.  I absolutely loved the man and I constantly find myself wanting to send him a text.  I am really going to miss sending him texts and receiving a goofy reply.  

Hank and I kept in contact all the way back to the "Foo Wars".  I loved sending him pictures of Inge, Ylva and the cats.    And I always loved it when he called Ylva a tramp; because that is exactly what Ylva is.

Anyway, this picture of today is of Ylva after a recent hair cut (she was EXTREMELY dramatic during the hair cut).  I often sent Hank a picture of Ylva after she had her hairs did.  Six times out of ten, Hank called her a tramp.  :)

I love ya Hank and I already miss you dearly, my friend.

With that said, feel free to post pictures or messages you would have otherwise sent to Hank.   I'm sure wherever he is, I would like to think he's calling Ylva a Tramp.

Couch

dingo.jpg

Good to hear/read from you. 

On 1/24/2022 at 12:26 AM, Road Runner said:

Hank and I didn't text.  Just emails and PMs.  These were the last words of his last email to me:

1651824141_Hanksemail.JPG.4dea42ea7d12a863914f40785c5d55b6.JPG

I hate that I wasn't there to help him.  I hate myself, but I loved Hank.  I miss him more and more with every passing day.

Don't hate yourself man.  I've known you over the years to be a good and kind man.    I've always thought very highly of you.

Couch

• Thank You 1
  • Hugs 1

I was watching the Best of Ed Sullivan on Decades this morning and they had Shirley Jones singing Shall We Dance in a tribute to Richard Rogers.  Hank would have loved that, but it was followed by the Lennon Sisters performing in conservative pink skirts and vests and white turtlenecks.  He would have approved.

The show ended with a sort of surreal number with Johnny Mathis, John Davidson, Mama Cass and Jeanie C Riley dressed in costumes from The Sound of Music and singing.  I expect Hank would have called John Davidson a punk. :nodhead:

• Heart 2

On 2/11/2022 at 6:46 PM, Zephyr said:

When he had stepped back for a while, when someone was posting shit about cops, he sent me a PM with simply

:console::foryou: :slow-dance-smiley:

I feel badly for most cops these days as did Hank.  As a group they are vilified as political pawns and that is caused solely by politicians.  Of course there are bad individuals in the profession as there are in any profession but they are being targeted as a group.  I am sure a good number at the truck protests are supporters of the rights but are trapped in those things we call employment and duty. 

• Heart 1