We saved the world according to these two limeys.

jsharr

I saw this and immeadiatly thought of DH.   :)

Think about it tho....a town of 100,000 folks....even with the new 1 gal p/flush toilet...thats 100K gallons of water down the drain by 9:00 AM. OK..I didn't take in account for babies in nappers...but still thats a lot of water.

thats 100K gallons of water down the drain by 9:00 AM.

All wastewater designs require a certain amount of water flow to move the 'solids' through the pipes and to keep them moving.  I've seen a few cases where water conservation efforts dropped the flow below that minimum.  The property owners had pipes clog and sewage back ups.  They had to get the pipes jetted out at intervals to keep the pipes clear. 

All wastewater designs require a certain amount of water flow to move the 'solids' through the pipes and to keep them moving.  I've seen a few cases where water conservation efforts dropped the flow below that minimum.  The property owners had pipes clog and sewage back ups.  They had to get the pipes jetted out at intervals to keep the pipes clear. 

Nasty smell job, jetting lines but necessary. Plus we need to keep Vinney off the streets.

crack.jpg