Chocolat movie

Dirtyhip

Personally, I found the movie inspiring and enjoyable.   As I watched her pound the beans, I thought of how I could do this.  This may be another fun hobby to do in the kitchen.  

Depp is fun to watch.  He is a good actor.  

Had no idea what the movie was about.  It had good reviews and I always wanted to watch it.  It did not disappoint.  :)

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 2

1 minute ago, Dirtyhip said:

I flipped past an episode of 21 Jump Street the other day, and chuckled at how old I was now :D

Still not sure what that show was about.  Was he pretending to be a high school kid or was he a snitch????  I thought it was him - a cop - going undercover as a student, but that seems like a lot of effort for a bust.

• Heart 1

17 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

I flipped past an episode of 21 Jump Street the other day, and chuckled at how old I was now :D

Still not sure what that show was about.  Was he pretending to be a high school kid or was he a snitch????  I thought it was him - a cop - going undercover as a student, but that seems like a lot of effort for a bust.

I have never watched an episode.  I'm move of a comedy watcher.  Likely, I was watching Seinfeld.  :D

• Heart 2

26 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

Personally, I found the movie inspiring and enjoyable.   As I watched her pound the beans, I thought of how I could do this.  This may be another fun hobby to do in the kitchen.  

Had no idea what the movie was about.  It had good reviews and I always wanted to watch it.  It did not disappoint.  :)

Good movie.  Depp is indeed a good actor.  He is a bit far over the edge in his life though.  I guess that's an actors curse.

• Heart 1