I wish the day would never end

BR46

The bike is washed and we are loading the truck up for the 900 mile drive north. I guess all good things come to an end.

For years my son and I traveled all over the state doing different types of motorcycle racing and some times we were in the same class racing side by side.

I miss those days.

The bike is washed and we are loading the truck up for the 900 mile drive north. I guess all good things come to an end.
For years my son and I traveled all over the state doing different types of motorcycle racing and some times we were in the same class racing side by side.
I miss those days.

Change is the nature of life. Enjoy every season of life for what it has to offer .
  • Heart 1

I miss those days.

Change is the nature of life. Enjoy every season of life for what it has to offer .

I miss those days.

Awwwwwwww....

Ya, those darned kids turn into nifty adults and then move away!  My kids live 6 hours away (about 400 miles?), and I totally get what you're saying.  Glad you had a great time.

I want to ride one of those!  FUN!

DH come on over I'll let you take a spin on the bike.

What made the so much fun for me was most of the time there's a group of 4 or 5 bikes. This time it was just father and son riding.

We tend to push each other to the point that he was totally out of breath and I thought I was going to throw up.

At times we were laughing so hard we were crying.

DH come on over I'll let you take a spin on the bike.

What made the so much fun for me was most of the time there's a group of 4 or 5 bikes. This time it was just father and son riding.

We tend to push each other to the point that he was totally out of breath and I thought I was going to throw up.

At times we were laughing so hard we were crying.

Awesome.  I used to ride Motocross.  I've owned 3 bikes.  My favorite was a KX 80 big wheel that was bored out to 105cc.  I used to tear it up on that bike.  My husband talked me into a larger bike, a KDX200. I never really liked the one he talked me into.  It was too fast and too heavy for 120 # me.

• Heart 1

Awesome.  I used to ride Motocross.  I've owned 3 bikes.  My favorite was a KX 80 big wheel that was bored out to 105cc.  I used to tear it up on that bike.  My husband talked me into a larger bike, a KDX200. I never really liked the one he talked me into.  It was too fast and too heavy for 120 # me.

Than you should try this bike

My CR500 hill climber

601992_473506026048634_781696950_n.jpg?o