So..it is Tuesday

petitepedal

52 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

I'm about to leave for an eye doctor appointment.  I haven't checked the news to see if I'm going to make it through the deep snow though.  :P

I hope my eye pressures are still down as I'm going to try to talk the dr. into annual visits instead of 6 months.  This shit is expensive.

What is your co-pay?

2 hours ago, Longjohn said:

What is your co-pay?

0 but then they bill me for what wasn't paid.  Now that the insurance is straightened out maybe nothing for this trip.  Next one in two months is for more laser surgery.  I have no idea what they will charge for that.

Yep, it's been 4 years since the right eye had laser surgery for glaucoma and it's pressures are back up so it's time for a repeat.

• Sad 1

I am bored but it's windy enough outside to feel chilly.

I've got a grocery shopping list and might as well shop for a few things in each of several stores - I'll get my walking in.

Tomorrow is forecast as a very nice day with a high of 46°, so I'll walk Jake 3 hilly miles around a county-owned demonstration farm worked mainly by local 4H-Club teens.

Exercise is very important now that I'm losing weight so that the weight loss won't include losing muscle mass, but it's harder to do outside in the Winter!

31 minutes ago, MoseySusan said:

I’m doing chicken with crunchy shells today.

I'm not going to Taco Tuesday today but I am going to Wing Wednesday tomorrow...I have to do some errands to run tomorrow and that has a 2 drink minimum and it's Wing Wednesday.......win win for me.

• Heart 1

17 minutes ago, Zealot said:

I might do that when I get home this evening.

I might allow myself to have ONE today when I get this back together. Well as far as I can because I don't have the new piston yet. 

20220118_104859.thumb.jpg.75850a7fdf2060af35efd7299ddb6be3.jpg

• Awesome 2

6 minutes ago, BR46 said:

I might allow myself to have ONE today when I get this back together. Well as far as I can because I don't have the new piston yet. 

20220118_104859.thumb.jpg.75850a7fdf2060af35efd7299ddb6be3.jpg

I have to put a thermal fuse and thermal cut off on my dryer tonight.  Much less complicated than what you’re doing. So I can have a few...  

😉 

• Awesome 1

21 minutes ago, Thaddeus Kosciuszko said:

After he charges you an arm and a leg, does he at least have the decency to write a referral to an orthopedic?

I laughed till I remembered that this is the guy who will be drilling 80/100 holes in my eye to help relieve pressure.  Fortunately he is not using a laser from my old company.

Disclaimer:  We did not work on any medical equipment at my site.

2 hours ago, maddmaxx said:

I laughed till I remembered that this is the guy who will be drilling 80/100 holes in my eye to help relieve pressure.  Fortunately he is not using a laser from my old company.

Disclaimer:  We did not work on any medical equipment at my site.

Don’t take any BRILINTA before your surgery.