Wilbur to the used plane phone

bikeman564™

5 minutes ago, bikeman564™ said:

@Wilbur I seen this and was wondering. What are planes like this worth? Also, do pilots buy these akin to sports cars for regular people?  Seems if I was a pilot, this would be a kick ass plane to own.

A way BETTER tax refund than expected!  Definitely better than a Synapse.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

Here is one for you, Bikeman!

https://www.controller.com/listing/for-sale/207943815/1982-aero-l-39c-albatros-turbine-military-aircraft

I flew one of these at the Test Pilot school I went to.  If I was 20 years younger, I would buy a couple and open a flight school teaching upset recovery and aerobatics.   

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 3

3 minutes ago, bikeman564™ said:

so don't believe reality shows? :D

I always thought that it was funny of what they tried to pawn. If you have a rare guitar, art, motorcycle or airplane you're not going to be trying to sell it at a pawn shop. 

• Heart 3

7 minutes ago, BR46 said:

I always thought that it was funny of what they tried to pawn. If you have a rare guitar, art, motorcycle or airplane you're not going to be trying to sell it at a pawn shop. 

I know. How many people in need of quick cash decide to sell their Van Gogh in a pawn shop? 🙄 There was another show called "hardcore pawn" that was filmed in Detroit. Still fake, but people would bring in toasters & tv's :D

• Heart 2

1 minute ago, bikeman564™ said:

I know. How many people in need of quick cash decide to sell their Van Gogh in a pawn shop? 🙄 There was another show called "hardcore pawn" that was filmed in Detroit. Still fake, but people would bring in toasters & tv's :D

That is a scary looking family. 

• Heart 1

12 minutes ago, Rattlecan said:

At least they were smart enough to walk away. And Chum has slimed quite a lot since then. Not so much mr boss man though.

It was funny though.  I could evaluate the aircraft and get it to within 30 grand to negotiate with.  The "expert" gives a range of 100k to 1 million.  Good that he has lost weight.  The writing was on the wall otherwise. 

• Heart 1