So I'm watching an add for walk in tubs

Further

We have a large walk in shower and a separate corner bath tub in the master bath.   I haven't taken a bath, probably since the 60s.   My wife uses the tub. 

When we were building, and the walls were framed, I asked the builder, will a wheelchair fit into the bathroom, and I can access the shower?   At first WoBG and the builder laughed...  I told them... No I'm serious.  

• Heart 3
  • Hugs 1

5 minutes ago, Bikeguy said:

We have a large walk in shower and a separate corner bath tub in the master bath.   I haven't taken a bath, probably since the 60s.   My wife uses the tub. 

When we were building, and the walls were framed, I asked the builder, will a wheelchair fit into the bathroom, and I can access the shower?   At first WoBG and the builder laughed...  I told them... No I'm serious.  

It can become a huge concern

• Heart 2

58 minutes ago, Zealot said:

I plan on ripping out our shower/tub and installing one of these:

3D492E95-85CA-42E7-93E2-EE227F870A04.jpeg.aed50c28a09cf450e4e58657392a335d.jpeg

Very nice.  I am a bubble bath fan.  Our tub s a shower combo.  It was very affordable.  We had a clawfoot in our old house.  It was tricky to clean underneath it.  Dust collected under there and I found it hard to keep spotless under there.

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, Further said:

The dialog in my head goes like this

Honey, I filled the tub, and then opened the door to walk in....

Those seem useful though.  

35 minutes ago, Bikeguy said:

Valid.