So how clear do you think your exposition is?

Ralphie
Go to solution Solved by jsharr,

I like to think mine is ok, but sometimes I look back at say posts here and wonder WTF was I tallking aboot? :D :( 

I think one big thing that I try to do now is to be very careful when using pronouns so that it is clear what noun they refer to.  Also providing context is a big thing.  But sometimes i use obscure references just for fun so that doesn;t count against me, IMNSHO. :D

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

23 minutes ago, jsharrwick said:

I do not like clear writing.  I prefer blue or black writing.

Remember the chat rooms where you could change the color of your font? Some yeahoo was always typing in white letters and it looked like a blank post until you run your curser over it it highlight it. And then there were the people that typed in bright yellow.

Just now, Longjohn said:

Remember the chat rooms where you could change the color of your font? Some yeahoo was always typing in white letters and it looked like a blank post until you run your curser over it it highlight it. And then there were the people that typed in bright yellow.

Chat rooms were somewhat annoying because of all the cross talk.

3 minutes ago, Thaddeus Kosciuszko said:

I like to think the duck can crack the mifter, but with ling and usurping.  Besides, every drimble and fweeb certainly makes it clear how stabilizing a pit contributes. On the other hand, you read static el quincypants for an alliterative compression Inspiration Bot.

And that's all I have to say about that.

Quite expository! 

3 minutes ago, Thaddeus Kosciuszko said:

I like to think the duck can crack the mifter, but with ling and usurping.  Besides, every drimble and fweeb certainly makes it clear how stabilizing a pit contributes. On the other hand, you read static el quincypants for an alliterative compression Inspiration Bot.

And that's all I have to say about that.

You certainly have a way with words.

40 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

No I can't remember.

• Awesome 1

I'm not very good at expressing what I'm trying to get across in writing. If any one have ever read any thing that I post that I had shitty grammar and I know it.

Growing up in the 60s and 70s in school with Dyslexia you were just considered stupid. 

I was told by one teacher that I was going to have a life working in the factories and there's no money in that. Well I did spend a life working in the factory but I made good money and was able to retire early and not have to worry. 

• Heart 1
  • Hugs 1