What can't cows do?

Randomguy

1 minute ago, Razors Edge said:

Well, obviously they can't defend themselves!:dontknow:

Well, you have to admit that we have stacked the deck somewhat in our favor, whatwith all the breeding to make them less aggressive, getting the bulls out of the picture for the most part, and making it so they can't escape.  

They should have developed opposable thumbs, language, and started eating meat so's to develop bigger brains, I suppose.  Anyway, yay!

49 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

Well, you have to admit that we have stacked the deck somewhat in our favor, whatwith all the breeding to make them less aggressive, getting the bulls out of the picture for the most part, and making it so they can't escape.  

They should have developed opposable thumbs, language, and started eating meat so's to develop bigger brains, I suppose.  Anyway, yay!

Do any of you other cyclists ever get the urge to free them as you ride past a herd of them?

20 hours ago, Philander Seabury said:

Do any of you other cyclists ever get the urge to free them as you ride past a herd of them?

I will almost always offer up a loud MOO! or two.  I get some curious looks from them, but at least they seem to like the attention :D

• Awesome 1