Ebola could be the one

Chris...

The only problem with firearms is that the ammo is bulky and heavy. And once the riots/looting start you'll burn through the .223 and 12 ga. faster than poop through a goose.

This is true, so what your going to want to do is get the people.onto your property or into your home in a funnel like form for better take down and amo consumption. Make it their only way in and you are perfectly safe

Homemade is easy.. All from stuff laying around the house.. HLS is doing the same thing as you.. If you do not think each and everyone has "equipment" surrounding their personal bunker.. Then you are the sorry one.. :)

everyone is welcome at my cabin.. you can help fortify it and also take turns standing guard. There is plenty of water from the stream that runs through the property, and enough game running the land around us. 

I can try and teach you hunting, trapping, and cooking of the wild game.

The problem is I'm keeping the location secret.. good luck finding us :)

And here I thought Harvard Law School was a bastion of weak-kneed, namby-pamby, milquetoast eating, get-in-touch-with-your-feelings-type of pencil necked offcasts of society who aspired to the reprehensible occupation of blood sueker lawyer.

Or President.

everyone is welcome at my cabin.. you can help fortify it and also take turns standing guard. There is plenty of water from the stream that runs through the property, and enough game running the land around us. 

When my wife worked at the hospital she said that when they admit a patient they run tests and wait for the cultures to come back before moving him to isolation. It can take 2 days for the cultures. A hospital is just a breeding ground for infectious diasese.

Arrows with dynamite rolled in glue and bb's attached.....I can take out a half a block with just one shot. :P

Arrows?? You want to waste a reusable source of weaponry?? That's blasphemy.. You craft youself a catapult damnit!

Ya, we'll never find the place.

post-72-0-55814500-1404747677.png

• Heart 2

Do you know the town and how to even find the hidden driveway?

arrows are easy to make....all you need is a stick and a knife...it's the ultimate in renewable resource weaponry.

but the straightness and the accuracy will be way off..

And don't worry about the Crazy guy that shows up with a 9m.  He can't hit the broad side of a barn with it if he's standing on top of it.

no one can hit the side of the barn if they are standing on the roof... thats just stupid talk :)