GoPro

Square Wheels

I don't think I can drive my car up Mt. Washington in less than an hour. Of the 517 people that did it this year only 9 did it in less than 1 hour.

If I lose 30 pounds I'll give it a try. My goal will be to make it to the top and not die.

That was my goal, to get to the top alive. It wa a blast. I plan on doing it again someday.

I like looking at my past videos when I'm bored. When it's 98 degrees and humid, it's refreshing to look at winter videos or vise versa. However I use a smaller Contour camera like the one pictured below instead of a GoPro. Not sure I would want something the size and shape of a Polaroid camera strapped to my head. :whistle:

I always wanted to make a video of the second day of MS-150 mass start in Meadville, Pa. The most incredible swarm of cyclists I have ever ridden in. You don't dare try to get a picture with a hand held camera, one little waver and hundreds of bikes are going down.  They changed the start now and only release fifty bikes at a time instead of over two thousand.  It's probably a whole lot safer but not nearly as impressive. The overnight is at Allegheny College at the top of a very steep hill.  When they start the day's ride you ride down the hill, through town and on out into the country. It takes an hour or so for the herd to start to thin out. It's hard to describe what it's like, a video would be much better.

• Heart 1

I should get one now.  I have indoor training in a couple of weeks.  I can post 6 hours of video a week!

I have to admit, I would have liked one this morning.  I left the house around 4:40.  It was very dark.  THe bike path was total blackness and I had 1300 lumens lighting the place up.  The path was covered in pine needles and leaves.  It was very pretty.

I should get one now.  I have indoor training in a couple of weeks.  I can post 6 hours of video a week!

I have to admit, I would have liked one this morning.  I left the house around 4:40.  It was very dark.  THe bike path was total blackness and I had 1300 lumens lighting the place up.  The path was covered in pine needles and leaves.  It was very pretty.

One comment I got from my Grand Tour video in June was that it would have been nice to see what it looked like in the dark.  It was really my first time using the GoPro, and I was concerned with both battery life and how much video I could get on the ssd

1300 lumens????!!  Holy crap. I screwed up. I put a light on my Christmas list that only has 360 lumens.

I don't think I can drive my car up Mt. Washington in less than an hour.  Of the 517 people that did it this year only 9 did it in less than 1 hour.

If I lose 30 pounds I'll give it a try.  My goal will be to make it to the top and not die.  

EPG can help you here.  Hire the Wizard of Watts to coach you.