Further evidence

Chopped Liver

Everyday is a life and death cycle in the natural world. The plants draw nutrients from the ground, the herbivores eat the plants. The carnivores eat the herbivores. The omnivores eat both the plants and the herbivores. All eventually die - either from age , disease or becoming prey. And they all supply nutrients to the ground.

This is our biosphere. Whether this woman likes it or not, this is the cycle of life. She cannot change that.

"Estrogen results in a truly fucked up mind"

Don't you dare lump me in the same category as this non-meat eating wack job.   

SQ is a veterinarian and she isn't a wack job!  I do feel that eating some meat occasionally would help those people live more healthful lives, and would be better for the planet, as well.  For instance, that crazy ranting wack job talking about snow might not have any derangement at all if she ate meat.

Everyday is a life and death cycle in the natural world. The plants draw nutrients from the ground, the herbivores eat the plants. The carnivores eat the herbivores. The omnivores eat both the plants and the herbivores. All eventually die - either from age , disease or becoming prey. And they all supply nutrients to the ground.

This is our biosphere. Whether this woman likes it or not, this is the cycle of life. She cannot change that.

Thanks Z.  I was wonder how that worked.   :)

• Heart 1